My Connection with CCAOC:
- I have been part of the CCAOC team since its inception in
- In over 10 years of community ministry I have assisted
hundreds of families in planning their Life Celebration Services
My Personal Story:
- I was born in the country
- I have four sisters and no brothers.
- I am married to Len, whose personality compliments mine
- We have no children...just cats, who have become our babies.
Life's Journeys & Experiences:
- I am a licensed funeral director and a licensed insurance
- I have been involved with Rotary International, The MS
Society and T.E.R.T (Tragic Events Response Team)
- I volunteer at a local long term care facility.
Some Of My Favorite Things:
- Travelling: My favorites destinations are Belgium, France
- Sports: Volleyball and golf...which needs improvement.
- Music: The 80's and country
- Food: Indian, Mexican and Italian
- Domestic: Gardening, canning and cooking